Sunday 20 December 2009

madness

Ok... after the dinner, last week, it was decided that we would have moved, the three of us, in my apartment. Simona, Mario and I, staying for some time at my place so that Simona can decide which, between Mario and I, will be her boyfriend. I like the challenge and I am sure I will be the winner.

it's already a few days now we are living together and I quite like it, I must say. I am enjoying with Simona, especially at Mario's expenses. He is really annoyed by this whole situation... He never thought he would have ended up competing with me eh eh eh...

I feel I am getting my revenge towards Bonnie and before new year she will be completely out of my mind! Bitch!

Let's see how it ends up, this story.

have a lovely Sunday.

oh, by the way, bloody Mario can snore!


No comments:

Post a Comment