Monday 9 November 2009

Life goes on...

and I really wonder how someone like Mario can still attract interest
from people like Sonya that has taken her own life because of him
rejecting her. I really don't know how I would feel if I were in his
shoes but I know that I would not be able to live in peace with myself
for the rest of my days. Instead, he came here on Sunday and abused
me, verbally of course, because I am trying to take Simona away from
him. She was meant to stay with me, in my apartment, instead she
decided to stay longer and left yesterday morning. She didn't want to
see Mario, she was afraid of seeing him. she didn't say that but it
was obvious that she was shocked by this story and by this monster.

He told me that I am back stabbing him and trying to put Simona off
badmouthing him. Frankly, if there is someone that could say a thing
or two about him to make him appear a bit human, this is me. But he is
like that. so now the situation is that he will write to Simona and
ask her to move in with him.

I haven't spoken to Simona even because she is really down and I want
to leave her in peace.

Yesterday I went to the the cemetery and there was a big bunch of
flowers with a big "Sorry, Forgive me" written on it. I am sure that
Mario will be spending a fortune for the rest of his life now to make
up with his consciousness, that is if he has got one.

Anyway, I got flu and it's better I go to bed now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment