Monday 16 November 2009

A busy week

It has been a stressful week and weekend. The week coming is even more
stressful with the FAO well advertised event going on this week. In my
private life, Simona is staying with me. She is just very depressed
after what happened to Sonya. Yesterday Mario came to have lunch with
us and it was a very odd day. When he arrived seemed like nothing had
happened but after an hour or so going around the topic without
hitting the point, he collapsed and started crying like a child. I
must say that it felt good to see him vulnerable. I was happy to see
him in tears and alone. Yes, neither Simona or I went close to him to
support his pain... We haven't said anything but we both feel that he
is the weapon that killed the poor girl. Yesterday, again, the same
bunch of flowers was on the grave and the message was the same,
again... He must feel like shit and that's the way it has to be.

Bonnie is jealous about me living with Simona these days and this is
the reason why, yesterday evening I asked Simona to move permanently
to live with me. Mario was surprised about this "odd couple" and he
proposed Simona to move in with him. She laughed at him and asked
whether he needed someone to torture. The reaction was just a tear
coming down his left eye. I felt like hugging him but I could not
really do it after the way he has been treating me.

Must go now, late already!

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment