Sunday 29 November 2009

A lovely day...

Hello everyone, sorry I have not been writing a lot these days but too
many things happening between private life and business. I am back to
Rome now. Simona is still staying at my place and it seems like she
likes it. She is a nice girl, I have to admit, but far from my type of
woman. She is strong and independent. She doesn't seem to know when
politeness and etiquette requires so as long as she pushes her ideas
through.

I still got Bonnie in my mind but she doesn't give a shit about me and
it will always be like that. I am not sure anymore I love her. I feel
I hate her at times...

Have a nice evening everyone!

Oh, by the way... "A lovely day..." is what I hoped to have not what I
had... This day was like the others....

No comments:

Post a Comment